Jose And Hubar - Solicitors Jose and Huber recycling

District Heights, Maryland 2 comments

Jorge (510)586-6256 Jose (510)860-9352 These people are a nuisance-they go and leave paper advertisements on your property asking for recycling.My neighbors and I called them numerous times to please stop coming to my house and they don't, we clearly have no trespassing and no solicitor signs in English and Spanish up and they still come and leave many flyer's on our property.

I do not give to people who can not follow and respect people's wishes when it comes to one's property.They clearly do not respect people whom they are asking things from.

Review about: Recycling.

Comments

just as my neighbor posted these people have sketchy people come to our doors and they leave lots of flyers weekly for recycling. report them to your local police immediately

There contact numbers 510 860-9352, 510 240-9023 and 510 586-625

Jorge nd Jose Recycling DO NOT USE THESE people they are sketchy and they constantly go door to door in nice neighborhoods to recyele your items. I would not use these guys and they have three numbers 510 860-9352, 510 240-9023 and 510 586-6256 report them to your local police for trespassing.